Through the Wall/Door Depository — Small
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Chute is designed as part of the safe and cannot be removed; measures 5-1/2” x 1”
- Chute opening for easy insertion of cash, checks, or keys without opening
- Anti-fish baffle deters removal of contents
- Pre-drilled anchor bolt holes permits bolting and mounting to any structurally sound surface
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Keys removable only in locked position. Custom key control systems tailored to your specifications: master-keyed, keyed alike or keyed different.
|PRO-903-M||Through the wall depository. Medeco high security lock with two (2) keys.
Durable Powder Coat Finish.
|14-1/2″ x 10″ x 8″||24 lbs.|
|PRO-COV-903||Optional cover plate to finish exterior wall opening for PRO-903-M. Slot size: 3/8″ x 5-1/4″||6″ x 10″ (Flap 2″ x 6″)||4 lbs.|
|PRO-COV-903A||Optional cover plate to finish exterior wall opening for PRO-903-M. Slot size: 7/8″ x 5-1/4″||6″ x 10″ (Flap 2″ x 6″)||4 lbs.|
|PRO-CH-9031||Optional extension chute for installation through interior wall stud.||5-3/4″l x 5-1/4″w||4 lbs.|
|PRO-CH-9032||Optional extension chute for installation through exterior wall.||11″l x 5-1/4″w||4 lbs.|